- Tremendously HelpfulOctober 26, 2020 by maaaddiewaaaddie from United States
I have been in recovery for more than 10 years now. I relapsed recently. This has been my first serious relapse in a number of years. This podcast has been not only helpful, but also quite comforting. Thank you for the guided meditations. This podcast has become a vital part of the recovery process for me. Keep doing this inspirational and necessary podcast for those of us in the recovery community.
- Thank youApril 23, 2020 by eliburk from United States
I found your podcasts last year - I was excited to see your new posts. I am so grateful to you and want you to know how much these help me.
- Great meditationsMarch 5, 2020 by kberabr from United States
These meditations help to center me after a long day. Thanks Ashley
- Feeling safeSeptember 30, 2019 by hair62 from United States
I’m on day79 and this was so beautiful for me to end my night in! I feel so much guided, and at peace
- Simple, Practical, WonderfulAugust 13, 2019 by Bvolna from United States
Just what I need as I explore my relationship with my Higher Power. Thank you, Ashlie!
- Just what I was looking forJune 30, 2019 by MittenAP from United States
16 years in recovery but still feel like a meditation newcomer. This feels just right. So glad you’re here!
- Best meditations!June 30, 2019 by xxxppp1 from United States
So relaxing and soothing. These meditations have helped me so much on my recovery path. Thank you. ✌?♥️
- Great, short meditations!June 13, 2019 by Mom loves it: nice teen is bac from United States
Totally dependable production, nice voice, and good content in the guided meditations. Thank you!
- ❤️March 22, 2019 by Gxegbjyvf from United States
Incredibly grateful to find your podcast 🙂
- Thankful for thisJanuary 31, 2019 by bdfricke from United States
I start each day with these short podcasts and am so thankful for them. Ashlie’s simple approach is really helpful and non dogmatic. Thank you thank you thank you
- Thank you!December 19, 2018 by Angv99 from United States
I am grateful to start my morning with one of your meditations. Love them!!!
- Short and Sweet Recovery Focused MeditationsNovember 20, 2018 by LTrain from United States
These are great for my morning meditation. Not too long, not too short. Highly recommended for those looking for a Recovery-focused meditation.
- Anyone can do this meditation !September 21, 2018 by MaggersNM from United States
Great meditation approach. Short, to the point. Anyone can do this meditation!
- thank you!August 21, 2018 by Stillbill4801 from United States
this is so great. i need this so badly and tend to skip mediation.a lot of times but this helps me to be more consistent and it greatly enhances my recovery
- AMAZINGJune 28, 2018 by Brydon Beasant from United States
So powerful...after having searched through hundreds of podcasts that just didn’t quite fit my needs I struck gold when I found this:)
- FantasticJune 27, 2018 by MelanieFay from United States
Meditating along with this podcast has quickly become my favorite way to start the day. Incredibly grateful for this wonderful resource!
- AwesomeDecember 1, 2017 by Es91249 from United States
A great guided meditation for anyone, not just those in recovery!
- Love this podcast, just like promised: short guided meditations.November 26, 2017 by Sean - Edmonton Alberta from Canada
Natural Recovery helps me to get more grounded. It is a positive, recovery oriented podcast. Helps me to notice but not react (as much) to my self-judgements.
- Great way to start my day!November 23, 2017 by J.Calli from Canada
Perfect short meditations to get focused in the morning!
- Amazing...September 26, 2017 by jeffinhizhands from United States
Finally... A recovery meditation from someone who "gets it" Thank you Ashlie for what you do..